- Watch a Chinese probe land on the far side of the Moon The Verge
- China releases more images from far side of the moon Spaceflight Now
- Chang’e 4 mission could see China GROW POTATOES on the Moon | Daily Star Daily Star
- China's Chang'e-4 lunar probe sends complete view of moon's far side The Straits Times
- Chang'e-4 Lunar mission: The first ever biological experiment on the Moon CGTN
- View full coverage on Google News
On January 2nd, China became the first country to land a spacecraft on the Moon’s far side (not the dark side) when the Chang’e-4 probe gently touched down the surface. Now, China’s space agency has released footage of the landing.
CHINA could be the first country to build a settlement in outer space if its latest daring mission is a success.
BEIJING • China's lunar probe has sent the first panoramic image of its landing site since its historic arrival on the far side of the moon, showing the cratered landscape it is exploring.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
As we approach the 50th anniversary of man landing on the moon, a different group of living creatures will now make headway there. A team of scientists from Chongqing University is sending a small biological payload aboard the Chang'e-4 spacecraft. So what does the biological payload consist of?