- The Galaxy M is Samsung’s answer to losing India’s top spot to Xiaomi The Verge
- Samsung Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 & Galaxy M30 Smartphones To Be Launched in India on January 28, 2019 - LatestLY
- Samsung Galaxy M coming to India on January 28 as Amazon exclusive - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- Samsung's Galaxy M series is launching in India on January 28 Android Central
- Samsung will launch Galaxy M, first notched phone, in India on Jan. 28 (Updated) Android Authority
- View full coverage on Google News
Slated to be launched on 28th of this month, Samsung Galaxy M Series smartphones will be made available exclusively via Amazon India. Samsung Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 & Galaxy M30 Smartphones To Be Launched in India on January 28, 2019 - Report.
The Amazon landing page shows the M-series design in detail and promises great battery life and solid chipset performance.
On January 28, Samsung will launch its new Galaxy M series that it's hoping will be able to compete with Xiaomi's offerings in India.
Samsung announced the Galaxy M series of budget smartphones, the first of which will be the first notched phone from the company. To be launched first in India, they are aimed at taking on Xiaomi, Realme, and others in the value segment.