- Starwatch: total eclipse of a supermoon The Guardian
- Super Wolf Blood Moon Coming Jan. 20 CBS Denver
- Guide to Birmingham's rare Lunar "Supermoon" Eclipse on January 20, including viewing parties Bham Now
- Lunar Eclipse on MLK Jr. Weekend Could be Visible Across New England NBC10 Boston
- China shoots for the moon - Colours of China The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
The first supermoon of the year will be on show later this week, with a total eclipse thrown in for good measure
Here are the details about when and where to see it.
Save the date. On Sunday, January 20, starting at 8:36PM, Birmingham will experience it's only lunar eclipse for 2019.
In a somewhat rare treat, all of New England will be able to view next weekend’s total lunar eclipse. As long as the weather cooperates, that is. The full ‘wolf’ moon next weekend will slip through Earth’s...
TOWARDS the end of last year, China launched a major space mission to send a lunar lander to explore the far side of the moon, which is mostly unknown territory. This historic expedition that began on Dec 8 will probably help scientists to uncover more secrets about the moon.