- PRESIDENT LUNGU IS URGING THE DRC STAKEHOLDERS TO FOCUS ON A POLITICAL SETTLEMENT- HON. MALANJI Zambia Reports
- Zambia's president Lungu suggests a govt of national unity in DRC: Malanji SABC Digital News
- SADC calls for recount in DRC amid vote-rigging allegations Citizen
- Government of national unity proposed for DRC SABC Digital News
- US must stand with Congo’s voters and its civil society | TheHill The Hill
- View full coverage on Google News
The latest news, politics, business, and opinion from Zambia
In his is capacity as the Chairperson for the SADC organ on Politics, Defence and Security, PRESIDENT Lungu has issued a statement suggesting a govt of natio...
The Citizen brings you breaking news, current affairs, celebrity and entertainment news, as well as sport news throughout the day. More news. Your way.
Chairperson of SADC's Organ on Politics, Defence and Security, Edgar Lungu, has proposed that the DRC's political leaders consider a government of national u...
Like all things Congo, it’s complicated.