- Infiniti QX Inspiration Concept - First Look Kelley Blue Book
- Infiniti QX Inspiration Concept SUV may be the most Japanese thing in Detroit - Autoblog Autoblog
- Infiniti QX Inspiration concept sets design direction for brand's electric future Green Car Reports
- Infiniti's Big Fancy Electric Concept Broke Before It Could Even Debut Jalopnik
- Nissan, Infiniti, and Cadillac electrics at Detroit auto show: Today's Car News Green Car Reports
- View full coverage on Google News
Future cars are cool, and the future is fast approaching, so what do we have to look forward to from Infiniti? The QX Inspiration Concept might be close to w...
The future of Infiniti is electric. And today at the Detroit auto show the brand previewed the direction of a future electric Infiniti SUV—and the brand—with the QX Inspiration concept. With entirely new proportions allowed by electric powertrains, a cleaner, simplified exterior design direction, and a warm, lounge-like interior, the QX...
The Infiniti QX Inspiration concept is supposed to be leading the way for Infiniti, showing the bright electric crossover future to come. It was supposed to physically debut at the Detroit Auto Show. Instead, it couldn’t even make it out to all the waiting journalists.
At the Detroit auto show on Monday morning, Cadillac previewed GM's new platform for electric cars, Infiniti previewed a new look for its upcoming electric lineup with a new SUV concept. Nissan reinvented the sedan with its new electric concept. And Ford previewed a new hybrid version of its mainstay Explorer. All this and more on Green Car Reports. At an...