- Houston airport closes terminal amid shutdown The Associated Press
- Airport Security Lanes Crimped in Atlanta and D.C. Amid Shutdown Bloomberg
- Passenger carries firearm through TSA screening at Atlanta airport Daily Mail
- UPDATE: Gun passes through Hartsfield-Jackson security checkpoint undetected Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Passenger With Gun Gets Through US Airport Security To Japan-Bound Flight NDTV News
- View full coverage on Google News
(14 Jan 2019) On Monday, amid the partial government shutdown, Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport kept one terminal shuttered after it was initially clo...
TSA revealed that the passenger passed through a standard screening at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International and flew to Narita International Airport in Chiba on January 3.
A firearm passed through a Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
A passenger made it through a Transportation Security Administration checkpoint with a gun on Jan. 2, boarding a Delta Air Lines flight from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and flying to Tokyo, authorities said Sunday.