- Ford And Volkswagen To Make Big Announcement At Detroit CarBuzz
- Detroit auto show isn't what it used to be as luxury automakers from Audi to Porsche skip CNBC
- The Drive Home IV rolls down Woodward before Detroit Auto Show MLive.com
- Ford hosting winter festival at Michigan Central Station during auto show MLive.com
- Detroit auto show offers glimpse of future without the sedan. You want a utility vehicle or sports car? CNBC
- View full coverage on Google News
As automakers jump ship, revealing their latest improvements at the LA Auto Show that runs right after Thanksgiving or the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that just concluded, the show's organizers have opted to move it from January to June for the 2020 show.
A caravan of classic cars, many of which made a 10-day trek from Houston, Tex., rolled down Woodward Avenue in Detroit on Jan. 12, 2019.
The public is invited to a winter festival at the Michigan Central Station during the Detroit Auto Show.
In the last year before the North American International Auto Show moves to the warmer summer months, both the industry and the show itself are seeing the effects of change.