- Donald Trump calls Jeff Bezos 'Jeff Bozo' in mocking tweet Business Insider
- MacKenzie's Revenge: Can The Soon-To-Be Former Wife Of Jeff Bezos Wreak Havoc On Amazon? Forbes
- President Trump Mocks Amazon's 'Jeff Bozo' During Unhinged Twitter Rant Gizmodo
- "As Quick As Amazon Delivery": Bezos' High-Stakes Divorce Could Be Simple NDTV News
- Trump mocks Jeff Bezos over his $140bn divorce Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
Business Insider France est un site d’information sur l’économie, les technologies, les entrepreneurs, l’innovation, les découvertes et bien plus encore. En texte, en images, en vidéos et en graphiques, de l’actualité essentielle et percutante.
Is Amazon under any danger if MacKenzie Bezos gains control of 8% of Amazon's stock?
President Donald Trump, an unindicted co-conspirator and suspected Manchurian candidate, sent a lot of unhinged tweets over the weekend. But one of the most bizarre rants targeted Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. President Trump referred to the billionaire tech founder and owner of the Washington Post as “Jeff Bozo.”
The high-stakes divorce of Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos will involve unimaginable sums of money but the case may be easier to negotiate than with regular earners, simply because they are so rich.
Trump took to Twitter to take a swipe at billionaire nemesis Jeff Bezos after the National Enquirer owned by David Pecker published its bombshell report of Bezos' split with his wife.