- Carlos Ghosn's wife slams Japan detention as 'draconian' in letter to Human Rights Watch The Japan Times
- Ghosn's wife slams Japan detention as 'draconian' in letter Aljazeera.com
- Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Allowed to Bathe Only Twice a Week in Jail, Wife Lists Japan's 'Draconian' Tr... News18
- Wife says Ghosn suffers 'harsh' treatment in Tokyo jail Malay Mail
- Ex-Nissan Boss Kept In "Harsh" Japan Detention, Says Wife To Rights Group NDTV News
- View full coverage on Google News
The wife of former Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn has written a letter to Human Rights Watch, a global advocacy group, criticizing her husband's long detenti
Former Nissan chief who saved carmaker from bankruptcy has been denied bail and held in custody since November.
Confined to an unheated cell, Nissan's former chairman Carlos Ghosn husband has lost almost 7 pounds (3 kilograms) in two weeks, with meals of mainly rice and barley, she wrote.
TOKYO, Jan 14 — The wife of ousted Nissan Motor Co Ltd chairman Carlos Ghosn has urged New York-based Human Rights Watch to draw attention to his “harsh treatment” during detention in a Japanese jail, a letter seen by Reuters showed yesterday. Japanese authorities have charged Ghosn with...