- Bitcoin (BTC) Whales Breach: Crypto Market Tumult Ahead? Ethereum World News
- Are the Whales About to Sink Bitcoin? Hacked
- Long-Dormant Bitcoin Whales Resuming Activity Could Rock Price Action, Analysts Say Cointelegraph
- Recently Activated Bitcoin Whale Wallets Projected to Cause Market Upheaval Toshi Times
- Bitcoin Holds on to $3,650 Mark as BTC Whales Start Resurfacing CryptoGlobe
- View full coverage on Google News
Bitcoin (BTC) whales have begun to breach in the cryptocurrency waters. Many believe that this is a sign that crypto market tumult is ahead.
Bitcoin’s sharp and sudden move lower on Thursday has opened the door to further selling pressure in the near term. As Bloomberg recently reported, trading activity by long-dormant crypto accounts is on the rise, which likely means further volatility ahead. Selling Subsides – For Now Bitcoin reached a session low of $3,607.39 on Saturday, according […]
The number of active Bitcoin wallets, many of which have long been dormant, has seen an uptick that could herald some major market movements, analysts claim.
Analysts are now believing that the price of Bitcoin could soon see significant action. Specifically, the notion that cryptocurrency traders may be in for an unstable period is based on an uptick in the number of active Bitcoin wallets. Many previously dormant Bitcoin wallets have recently become active This news comes in a fresh piece […]
Bitcoin, the flagship cryptocurrency, has been holding on to the $3,650 mark after enduring two sell-offs that saw its price drop from about $4,050 to $3,850, and then to its current mark, as whales have reportedly started resurfacing.